Friday, January 28, 2011

Rating Beer, #1

What started out as simply a blog post with reviews of a few beers I recently received  has become something entirely different. Instead I am going to talk a little about rating and reviewing beers and how it should be done.  Looking at popular beer rating websites (ratebeerBeer Advocate), not to mention actual competitions and professional tastings of craft and homebrews, it is very obvious that there is a wide range of rating beers.

Well, while I originally had planned to create my own rating system, etc... etc..., I finally just decided that BA had a pretty good system and I could post my reviews there. If you would like to see my reviews beyond those posted on this blog check out my profile here http://beeradvocate.com/user/profile/Guden.

No comments:

Post a Comment